Hey there fellow Rusher. Waazzaa guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Fell free to visit my blog again anytime u guys are free xDD

12/16/2011

Elevate !

 
Big Time Rush at Bay Shore , NY

Hey ! Rusher Fariy here ! you know what?!
Elevate has come out! Woot2! Actually its had been out for a quite a while. xD LOL. BTW , me , rusher Fyfa and rusher Hanan ar dying to buy the Elevate album . we just want it for damn hard ! Just that , Elevate is not here yet ! pity for the Malaysian rushers . I been collecting some money to buy that album . I just hope that the album is not expensive . Let me tell you guys a lil bout Elevate. This album consist 13 song from our beloved Big Time Rush. And that awesome song are :
- Intermission
- All Over Again

- Love Me Love Me
- Show Me
- Time Of Out Life
- Music Sound Better With You

- Superstar
- You are Not Alone
- Paralyzed
- Blow your Speakers
- Invisible
- Cover Girl 
and the one and only Elevate
Even though I did not get the album, I already download their song to my MP3 and their song made me smile every time I have a frown on my face. They make my life shine even better, ^^

*here I insert some pic for you guys when the are at New York*

Kendall Schmidt
James Maslow
Carlos Pena Jr.
Logan Henderson
That all . Bye =)

p/s : They are my greatest crush ever ! xD

No comments: